Saturday, October 01, 2022

Crafty Calendar October Challenge - Halloween Grave Yard Card

Good afternoon.  I hope you are safe and well.  A bit late posting today due working this morning and I then had an appointment to get my Covid autumn booster jab and when I get back home, I realised I had forgot to schedule my post.

We are now in October and the weather has started to turn colder.  After going on holiday and having hot weather in Paris and at Disneyland at the start of the month I have definitely noticed the change in temperature since I got back.  I had resisted switching on my heating but when I was sitting at my desk working and started to contemplate whether to get a blanket and fill a hot water bottle, I decided it was time to switch the heating on.

Today is the first Saturday in October so over at Crafty Calendar we have a new challenge and the theme this month is:

HALLOWEEN



For my card I have used:

Grave and Bone Yard Scene digital stamp from Oddball Art.  The graveyard and bones scene image has been coloured with copics.
For the sky I have used one of the Stampers Anonymous Layering Moon Masks by Tim Holtz and blended distress oxide inks over it in Black Soot, Villainous Potion and Lucky Clover.
The bats are from the Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz stamp set CMS451 The Scarecrow embossed in black.
The sentiment is from the Sizzix Bold Text Halloween die set by Tim Holtz.



We are sponsored for this challenge by:

Pop over to Crafty Calendar to share your spooky projects in our October Halloween challenge and check out the gorgeous DT cards using other images from this month's sponsor Oddball Art.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.

I'll see you soon x

2 comments:

Liz said...

Fabulous card Bev, such a spooky scene! xx

Sue said...

This Halloween card is fabulous Bev! I really love it hugs Sue x