Monday, March 23, 2009

Mermaid Anya and others

It seems like ages since I posted anything so I've got a lot of catching up to do!! I love "The Greeting Farm" stamps and pictured below is a selection of cards I've made using their images.

This stamp used on this card is "Fairy Tink". She has been coloured with Dewent Coloursoft & Sansador and Whispers Pens. The paper is from the Dovecraft Fantasy pack. I love this paper and just couldn't bear to cover it up with anything else. The fairy greeting is from Elzybells.

This image is called "Dorothy Anya" and is available as a download from "The Greeting Farm".
I love "The Wizard Of Oz" & "Wicked" so just had to have this image. She has been coloured with Derwent Coloursoft & Sansador. The papers are from Hot Off The Press, have had them for absolutely ages but I thought they fitted well on this card. The torn paper down the middle is supposed to represent the yellow brick road (well I know it does anyway !!)

Finally this image is "Mermaid Anya" (just in case your couldn't guess!!) and has been coloured with a combination of Sakura Stardust Pens & Derwent Coloursoft & Sansador. The backing paper is from Hot Off The Press and have used Coredinations in the Cuttlebug Embossing folder "Tiny Bubbles" which has then been sanded. The fish are cut using the Cuttlebug Die "2 fish with bubbles.

Thanks for looking

No comments: