Sunday, October 25, 2009

Copic Colour Challenge 36 - Another Halloween Card

A few posts ago I did say that I thought I'd reached my limit this year for Halloween cards but the colours this week at the Copic Colour Challenge blog "screamed" Halloween, so I just has to make another.I have used the Gorjuss Girl "Purrfect Friend" coloured with copics (I didn't have YR68 so have used YR07 instead) and highlighted with Glamour Dust. The DP is from the DVWV Rock star paper pack. The spider and ghost were picked up from my local pound shop in a big pack of halloween decorations.




Thanks for looking x

3 comments:

Jo said...

Bev, this card is fab, really lovely colouring and that spider!!!!! I hate spiders!!!!!!! Jo x

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute layout with lovely color co-ordination! Love the spider landed on the flower. Neat idea!
Hugs,
Cabio

Tracy S. said...

Cuuute card! I love her little tights and the way you colored them! Just adorable.