Monday, January 25, 2010

Manga Girl - One Card, Three Challenges

The card I've made today is for the following three challenges - The layout is from Friday Sketchers, the theme this week at Totally Gorjuss which is dimension and the colours are from this weeks Copic Colour Challenge.




I have used the Sugar Nellie stamp "Manga Girl #1" coloured with copics (I have no excuse for not having all the colours for the challenges now, because for my birthday on the 26th December my OH treated me to set B). The DP is from the Dovecraft "Funky Vintage" paper pack.

Thanks for looking x

5 comments:

Net said...

What a sweet card!

I love love love that image.

Thank you for playing Gorjuss with us.

Kat said...

This is lovely Beverly, a really cute image. Thanks for joining us at TG and good luck.

Kat x

craftymum said...

A lovely card. Thanks for joining us at TG
Love sarah XXX
p.s. do check out the DT blogs and feel free to become followers

Michele Spera said...

really nice job here with colors of DP picked and the layering:-) Thank you for joining us at TG this week
Xmichele

paola said...

This is really sweet, thanks for joining us on TG this week
smiles
Paola