I have used the Magnolia image "Tilda with Tinsel" coloured with copics. I've applied a layer of Crackle Paint over the top of the image and then sponged it with "Brushed Corduroy" Distress ink. The Christmas script DP is from the DCWV "Christmas Wishes" paper pack and the pink dotty paper is from a Laura Ashley paper pack.
The flowers have been made from a sheet of Laura Ashley paper using my cricut.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Just Magnolia - Anything Goes/Crackled Glass
- Stampin' for the Weekend - Shabby or Vintage
- Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club - Christmas Tilda In Pink
- Bunny Zoes Craft Challenge - Vintage
- Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - Distress it
- Sir Stampalot Challenge - All Distressed
Thanks for looking x