Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Creative Craft Challenge - New Year Resolutions

The theme for this fortnights challenge over at Creative Craft is "New Year Resolutions".

I normally make the same resolutions as most people - Eat less, exercise more and spend less money so for my card I decided to show one of my resolutions that will definitely get broken.

I have some colouring pages that I downloaded for my Brownie pack from the Newtons Law website and I have used one of them for this card.   The image is coloured with copics and the DP's are from my stash.
 


Thanks for looking x

4 comments:

dragonllew said...

Lovely card that image is so cute.

Liz McGuire, said...

Love it, brilliant sentiment.

Liz x

Vicky said...

Hiya Beverley and happy new year hun!

Stunning card sweetie!, cute image, fab colour combo and the sentiment is brill lol!

Hugs Vicky xx

Ruth said...

Super card! Great sentiment too! Ruth x