Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Lots of Love Tilda card that I made just for fun!!!

It's been so long since I've made a card just for fun - so last night I escaped from watching the football on TV and had a play with one of my new Tilda stamps.

I've used the Magnolia stamp "Lots of Love Tilda" coloured with copics and Koh-i-noor pencils.  The DP's are from my stash and I haven't got a clue where I had them from or who's range they're from and amazingly for me not a flower in sight!!!


I'm entering this card for the following challenges:
Crafty Catz - Tartan/Plaid
Ellephantastic challenge - Distressed Love
Allsorts Challenge - Love, love, Love
Papertake Weekly - Have a Heart


Thanks for looking x

9 comments:

Nikbee said...

A really pretty card. I love the papers and the image is so sweet.

Nikki x

Jill said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Tilda isn't a fav of mine but you have coloured her so beautifully and she looks lovely! Thanks for playing along at Ellephantastic this month. Jill

Tamara Morton said...

Fabby card, love the image you have used. Thank you for joining in at Ellephantastic this month. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Tamara

Helen Laurence said...

Just adorable! I love Tilda & this image is too cute. Pretty papers too. Thank you for joining us this week. Hugs x

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card thanks for joining Crafty Catz

carol said...

lovely pretty card, thanks for joining our challenge at Craftycatz, x carol

Debs said...

Stunning oolouring!
Thanks for sharing the love with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Fleur said...

Fantastic card, really pretty Tilda. Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card Beverley, such a cute image. Thanks for taking part in our challenge this month and good luck.
Michelle
Ellephantastic DT
xx