Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Creative Chaft Challenge - Thank You!, Thank You!, Thank You!

Happy St Davids Day to everyone, it's time for another challenge over at Creative Craft Challenges.  This fortnight our theme is "Thank You!"

I got a bit carried away with this challenge and I've actually made 3 cards so bear with me while I share them.

This card is made using the Stitchy Bear digi image "Hero Man" coloured with copics and the DP's are a mixture of Wild Rose Studio - Polka Dot and others from my stash.



For this card I've used the Stitchy Bear image "Buddies" coloured with copics and the DP's are from the Papermania pack "Hampstead".



For my final card I have used the Di's Digi image "Daffodil Fun" coloured with copics. The Dp's are from my stash.



We're sponsored for this challenge by Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps and Di's Digi Downloads.




Thanks for looking x

No comments: