Saturday, July 02, 2011

Crafty Calendar July Challenge - Under The Sea

It's the first Saturday in July so it's time for a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar.  Due to me being at work today, I've scheduled this post so hopefully when this goes live the summer weather is still here, the sun is shining and I'll be able to enjoy it when I finish at 2pm.

For this month the theme is "Under the Sea" and for my card I have used the Kraftin' Kimmie stamp "Mermaids - Calliope" coloured with copics.  You can't really tell on the picture but I went over the tail with a clear stardust pen to give it a little bit of a shimmer.

The DP was an odd sheet of 12 x12 that I had.  It's called "Bubble Bath"  and it's from the Splash Dance range by Imaginisce.



We are sponsored for this challenge by Wild Orchid Crafts who are offering this stunning bundle of goodies for one lucky winner.


Don't forget to pop over to the Crafty Calendar blog to check out all of the gorgeous DT cards this month.


Thanks for looking x

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Goegeous card...I love the paper and little "bubbles", Ruth x