Saturday, November 05, 2011

Crafty Calendar November Challenge - Winter Wardrobe


I'm on holiday in Norfolk at the moment but I've managed to find a Bed & Breakfast with wi-fi so no need to schedule my post.  I've just had breakfast so this is a quick post to let you know about this months challenge over at Crafty Calendar before I head out for the day.  Its time for November's challenge and this month the theme is "Winter Wardrobe".

For my card i have used the Cardmadfairy digi image called "Skating Josie" coloured with copics.  The DP's are from the DCWV Rose-tinted Christmas paper pack.


I'm entering this into the following challenge:

Winter Wonderland - Make your card Sparkle
(I'm hoping that my glittery acetate snowflakes count)


Our sponsor for this month is one of the Crafty Calendar DT,

Pop over to Jenni's website to check out all the rest of her gorgeous images.

Thanks for looking x

4 comments:

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgeous really love the colors you have used on this,super image too hugs cherylxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Bev!
x

Sally said...

Great card, love the image and fab sparkly snowflakes. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.
Hugs Sally xx

downrightcrafty said...

fabulous sparkle thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx
PS I have some more new candy if you are interested:)