Saturday, December 03, 2011

Craft Calendar December Challenge - Cold and Frosty

It's the first Saturday in December so time for our last challenge of the year over at Crafty Calendar
I'm a bit late in posting because I've just got back from taking my Brownies to see Santa at West Midlands Safari Park.  We had a great day, the animals were fab (the penguins were our favourite), I even went in the bat enclosure (I had to be brave and not show my fear).

Anyway back to the challenge.  This month the theme is "Cold & Frosty" and I decided to go with an image from Lili of the Valley called "Milly Winter Window".  The image is coloured with copics and the DP's are from the First Edition "Christmas Joy" paper pack


We are sponsored for this challenge by:

Pop over to Crafty Calendar to check out the other gorgeous DT creations,

Thanks for looking x

No comments: