Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Creative Craft Challenge - New Year Resolutions

Happy New Year to everyone.  My first post for 2012, I hope everyone had a great Christmas, for me it was over too quickly.   I had nearly 3 weeks off but I went back to work today so it's all now a distant memory.
I am a little bit late with this post, I was planning on it being earlier than this but we had major Internet problems at work (it obviously thinks it's still on holiday) but better late than never.

This is our first challenge for 2012 over at Creative Craft Challenges and the theme for this fortnight is "New Year Resolutions".
My resolutions are the pretty much the same every year: eat less, exercise more, spend less and organise my time better so I decided on a wall hanging to remind of the trouble I have keeping them.

I have used the Bugaboo image "Crabby Cathy - Knees" coloured with copics.  The DP's are from the My Minds Eye Lime Twist - Life of the Party paper pack.



We are sponsored for this challenge by:




Pop over to Creative Craft Challenge to check out the other gorgeous DT creations.

Thanks for looking x

1 comment:

Katrina Turner said...

I love this!!! It's fab, made me chuckle! The colours and papers are lovely too.

Katrina :)