Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Creative Craft Challenge - Inspirational Picture Challenge

Morning all.  I'm on a weeks holiday from work so my challenge post is a little earlier than usual.  I did make lots of plans to catch up this week on all those jobs that I've been putting off.....then again I might just put them off a bit longer and do a bit of crafting instead...

It's time for a new challenge over at Creative Craft Challenge and this fortnight we have something different for you that we've never tried before...AN INSPIRATIONAL PICTURE challenge.

For my card I have used:
Digital image from Pollycraft - Cherry Kisses "Whatever" coloured with copics.
DP's are a magazine freebie from Craftwork Cards.


Here is our picture inspiration and for my card I sort of focused on the top right image with the pick and blue stars.   


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:



We are sponsored for this challenge by:



Pop over to Creative Craft Challenge to check out all the gorgeous DT creations.

Thanks for looking x

8 comments:

cheryl said...

oh Hun,this is just stunning,the detail and your colouring is just amazing,love it to bits hugs Cherylxxx

Judith said...

Love your card with attitude - what lovely colouring - if I were you i'd go with the craft rather than the housework lol judith x

Debs said...

Fabulous card - gorgeous image so beautifully coloured.
Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Vee said...

Lovely creation, and gorgeous ribbon. Thank you for joining our Ribbon challenge at Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Joey said...

Bev this is beautiful! gorgeous colour choice and love those papers, thanks for joining us at Pollycraft. Joey xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Wow Beverley! This looks amazing! :)

Thanks so much for playing at Charisma Cardz this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Arabella said...

Bev this is gorgeous! I love how you have coloured this Cherry and the colour combo is fun!

Thanks for joining us for the sketch challenge this week at Pollycraft!

Arabella

febe said...

Gorgeous colors and fab image. Awesome!

cosmetyn