Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Creative Craft Challenge - Just a Sentiment

I'm gripped by Olympic fever that's why my post is a little late today.  I get in from work, cook a meal and by the time I've caught up with the days events at London 2012 the time has just flown by.

We have a new challenge over at Creative Craft Challenges and for this fortnight the theme is "Just A Sentiment".....WHAT!  I heard myself cry....no cute images.....but I tried my best and managed to give my copics a rest for this one as I went totally digital..

For my card I have used:
Sentiment and papers - Pink Petticoat "Big Fella" digital collection



We are sponsored for this challenge by:




Pop over to Creative Craft to join us for this fortnights challenge and to check out the gorgeous DT creations,

Thanks for looking x

2 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card. Great colours, layout and papers.
Hugs
caz x

Kim. said...

You did a great job, it is really effective and perfect for a man.
Kim xXx