Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Creative Craft Challenge - All About the Boys

 
Hello everyone.  Just to let you know that there's a new challenge today over at Creative Craft.  Apologies that I'm a little late with my posting, I haven't long got back from my extended weekend break in London at the Paralympics and I'd forget to schedule this post.
 
Our challenge for this fornight is All About the Boys so it's time to get out those masculine images and papers.
 
For my card I have used :
Lili of the Valley stamp "Cricket" coloured with copics.
DP's Dovecraft Masculine Paper Pack
 

 
We are sponsored for this challenge by:
 
 
 
Pop over to Creative Craft to check out this fortnights challenge and to see the gorgeous DT creations.
 
Also we have a DT call that's open for the next two weeks
 
Thanks for looking x

1 comment:

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous boys card Bev, love the image and fab papers.
Hugs
Caz x