Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Creative Craft Challenge - Bring on the bling!

Morning all....For those of you in the UK, how are you liking the snow?  I don't mind it but only if I haven't got to go out and struggle to get to work. I only have to look at snow and I fall over so I'm hoping it doesn't hang around too long.

Today we have a new challenge over at Creative Craft and the theme for this fortnight is "Bling it up"  so lots of gems and sparkle (which I love).

My card is a departure from my usual style, not many layers or embellishments.

I have used:
Kaisercraft Hummingbird clear stamp set -  stamped using memento inks Cottage Ivy and Tuxedo Black.
DP is from the Dovecraft "Wild Blossom" paper pack.





Pop over to Creative Craft  to join in this fortnights challenge and check out the gorgeous DT creations.

Thanks for popping by x

2 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card Bev, love it.
Hugs
Caz x

Marlene Atkinson said...

Gorgeous card. Marlene DT sister