Wednesday, February 28, 2018

DigiStamp Boutique Baby Animals Birthday Cards

Hi everyone.  Hope you are having a good week.  We've made to Wednesday...I had Monday off work to recover from all of that overtime at the weekend but still feeling a little bit tired..luckily I'm having a couple of days away this weekend, courtesy of St Valentine so hopefully will get some time to relax.

Just a couple of cards today using two of the images from the DigiStamp Boutique Baby Animals digital stamp set.  I made these cards a while ago for my niece Holly and Martyn's niece Megan who are the same age and were even born one day after each other but never got round to featuring them on the blog,



For these cards I have used:
The Lion and Giraffe from the Baby Animals digital stamp set by DigiStamp Boutique coloured with copics.
All other products from my stash.



Thanks for popping by and I'll see you Saturday with a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar...x

1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute cards and images!!!