Saturday, December 01, 2018

Crafty Calendar December Challenge - Grumpy penguin Christmas Card

Good afternoon to all.   So here we are at the 1st of December and my Christmas decorations all went up today so I'm starting to feel a little bit Christmassy.  Today is also the first Saturday of the month so we have a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar and the theme for this month is
'It's Christmas'

For my card I have used:
 Katzelkraft Grumpy Penguins rubber stamp
The background is blended Distress Oxides
The sentiment is from the My Favorite Things Joyous Christmas Sentiments stamp set embossed in white



We are sponsored for this challenge by
who are offering one lucky winner a $25 gift voucher to spend in their store.

Pop over to Crafty Calendar and share your Christmas Creations and check out the gorgeous cards from the DT.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and I'll be back tomorrow with day two of my Christmas Creations Advent

2 comments:

Liz said...

This adorable image really made me smile, Bev. What a great card! xx

pinky said...

I love their faces!! This card is just brilliant Bev!