Wednesday, March 06, 2019

Altenew Bloom and Bud Bright and Colourful Birthday Card

Hi all on this Ash Wednesday,  Have you given something up for lent?  I have gone for chocolate, sweets and junk food, so hopefully I have enough willpower to get through to Easter.  

Today's post is a bright and colourful birthday card using an Altenew layering stamp and a large amount of orange ink.  I did start to regret my colour choice while stamping the image but in the end I do like the cheerfulness of it


For this card I have used
Altenew Bloom and Bud stamp set 
stamped in Catherine Pooler inks Tiara, Bellini, Tiki Torch and Tutti Frutti
The happy sentiment is Lawn Fawn Scripty Happy die cut from black card and embossed in clear embossing powder.
The birthday stamp is from the Concord and 9th Say Hello stamp set embossed in white.


Thanks for taking the time to stop by and I'll see you soon. x

No comments: