Monday, October 25, 2021

Sizzix Pumpkinhead Halloween Decorations

Good morning,  I hope you are safe and well.  I have a couple of Halloween projects to share today.

I decided to have a go at a couple of spooky decorations using the Tim Holtz Pumpkinhead die from Sizzix.


For the first project I used Pumpkinhead from Sizzix but swapped his head for a Jack Skellington one.  
I painstaking drew all of the white lines on  his suit and added a bat for his tie.
The background is made using distress spray stains over the moon mask from Tim Holtz and then some light sprays of the new distress mica stains for a little sparkle.
The lamp post is a cut file on Cricut Design space cut from black card and with a little bit of gilding wax added.
The pumpkins are Putka Pods that I have painted to look like pumpkins.
The gravestone is from the Sizzix Mr Bones die set.


I'm quite pleased with my first attempt at creating a stone effect.
I used:
Idea-ology vignette crypt box.
Distress grit paste
Distress paints in Pumice Stone, Black Soot and Picket Fence
Distress crayons




For my second project I used Pumpkinhead but kept his head this time.  The colours I used are to match my Pumpkin King decoration.  Instead of a stone effect I covered the crypt box with paper that I had embossed and sanded.






Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog,  I'll see you soon x 

#staysafe

2 comments:

Sue said...

These are absolutely amazing Bev!!! hugs Sue x

Liz said...

Fabulous projects Bev, so spooky. xx