Wednesday, December 01, 2021

Sizzix Winston the Snowman Christmas Card

Good morning all.  Happy 1st December, I am celebrating today as this signifies the end of my 10 day isolation after testing positive for Covid-19.  I got away with it quite lightly which is something to be thankful for.

I have a Christmas card to share today.


For this card I have used:

Sizzix Winston Colorize Die Set by Tim Holtz
The background was created using Distress ink and the Tim Holtz Holiday Knit Stencil.
When I had inked through the stencil I gave it a quick spritz with water so the ink would move a little bit and then dried it.
The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Strips Slimline Christmas Holly Jolly Set


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and I'll see you soon x

#staysafe

No comments: