Friday, September 08, 2023

Sizzix Toil and Trouble Halloween Card

Good morning I hope you are keeping safe and well and not suffering too much with the heat.  Here in the UK it is very warm at the moment and here I am doing blog posts with Halloween cards, at least it's not Christmas cards lol.

For todays card I have gone with witchy vibes.


For my card I have used:
Background: Tim Holtz Shattered stamp (CMS466) from Stampers Anonymous stamped with versamark and heat embossed with gold and then ink blended with distress oxides in Villainous Potion and Carved Pumpkin.
Frame: Vellum and then a purple frame both cut using the Spellbinders Notched Corner Frame die set.
The witch, cauldron, mouse and cat have been cut using the Sizzix Die Set Toil & Trouble by Tim Holtz, 665561.



Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.

I'll see you soon x

No comments: