Sunday, December 03, 2023

Bold Tidings Joy to the World Snowman Christmas Card

 Good morning, I hope you are keeping safe and well.  Here in the UK today snow has arrived.  In my family they joke that I only have to look at ice and snow and I fall over and true to form I slipped over on the ice yesterday so today I'm nursing a grazed knee and a few aches and pains but luckily nothing major.

I have been doing bit of batch card making so I have four cards to share today with the same design only different colours


For these cards I have used:
  • Tim Holtz Bold Tidings #2 by Stampers Anonymous CMS419 stamped on black card and heat embossed in white.  I masked out the O from joy and replaced it with the snowman from the My Favorite Things Christmas Cuteness stamp set
  • The backgrounds are ink blended using Distress Oxides and then I have stamped snowflakes on it which were then heat embossed in silver.









Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.  I'll see you soon.

No comments: