Saturday, March 02, 2024

Crafty Calendar March Challenge - Lawn Fawn Eggstraordinary Easter Card

Good morning, I hope you are keeping safe and well.  Today we have a new challenge for you over at Crafty Calendar and the theme this month is

MORE THAN ONE FOLD



For my card I have used:

The bunnies and sentiment are from the Lawn Fawn Eggstraordinary Easter stamp set.  They have been stamped using Memento black ink and coloured with copics.
The basket, box and eggs have been cut using my Cricut.
The background has been embossed using the Spellbinders Plaid Company embossing folder (SES-018).




We are sponsored for this challenge by



Pop over over to Crafty Calendar and share your projects in this months challenge and also check out the gorgeous DT cards.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, I'll see you soon x

No comments: