Saturday, April 04, 2009

Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 54

Was blog hopping the other day and I noticed that the challenge on Cute Card Thursday this week is Citrus Colours. Well I coloured this Gorjuss girl image a few days ago and I thought it was perfect for this weeks challenge.

Have coloured the image with Derwent Coloursoft & Sansador (the stripes are green and pink - honest!) , and the paper is from the Dovecraft Wild Blossom pack (I think this paper pack is gorgeous) and I have layered the flowers.



Thanks for looking !

4 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

WOW! Your colouring is amazing and I love how you popped out your flowers. Brilliant card!

Andrea, said...

Oh this is fab, great image and papers, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Anonymous said...

Your card is stunning, I love the way the black makes it look quit elegant, thanks for sharing

Julie said...

This is very striking, a lovely card