Thursday, April 02, 2009

Easter Baskets

I'm having withdrawal symptoms having not made a card for about **2 WEEKS**.

I had to have some time off work (use whats left of your holiday or lose it) so we decided to go away for a few days. We went all educational and historical heading off to Oxford and then to Salisbury & Stonehenge. Since we got back I've been concentrating on a scrapbook that I'm compiling as a retirement prezzie for a lady who helps with my Brownie unit (She retires in 2 weeks - have left it a bit late, desperate to get it finished !!!)

I did find a little bit of time to make some Easter baskets though.

Have used Papermania Acetate - Sweet Nothings. The basket is the nutcup template on the Cricut -Tags, Bags & Boxes. The images are from Chick Cube Trio from Elzybells, coloured with Derwent Coloursoft & Sansador, and the Easter ribbons are from the Works (5 x 1metres for 99p).
Oxford
Salisbury Cathedral


Stonehenge - A bit more impressive & foreboding than it looks in my photo

Thanks for looking.

No comments: