Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Creative Craft Challenge - Brown, Cream and Blue

It's time for another challenge over Creative Craft Challenge and the theme for this fortnight is Brown, Cream and Blue.

I apologise for being a little bit late with this posting.   I was scheduling this last night to appear at 10.00am this morning but I ended up falling asleep at the computer so I'm squeezing this in during my lunch at work.

For my card I've used an image called "Rupert Plays Rock" from one of our sponsors, Dragon Lair Designs coloured with copics.  The papers are a mixture of Dovecraft "Sugar & Spice" and MME.



We are sponsored for this challenge by

Stamping Dragon Designs who are offering four digi images from their store


Whiff Of Joy are offering the gorgeous stamp pictured below.



Crafts and Me are offering this stamp called "Refresh" from their own range by Sara Burrier.


Thanks for looking x

2 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun this is just gorgeous love how you have colored the dragon just brilliant hugs cherylxxxxx

Jo said...

Hi Beverley,just having a catch up, your cards are adorable, I just love the yellow bear card as a bee, absolutely gorgeous. Hugs Jo x