Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Gorjuss Girls Puddles Of Love Challenge Card

Just a quick post to show the card I made with my new Gorjuss stamp.  It arrived this week and I just couldn't wait to play with it.

The image is "Puddles of Love" coloured with copics.  The DP's are from the My Minds Eye "Pretty Please" paper pack. 

I'm entering this into the following challenges:

Charisma Cardz Challenges - April Showers/May Flowers
Moving Along With The Times - Anything goes
 7 KIDS COLLEGE FUND CHALLENGE  - April showers/May flowers
My Mums Craft Shop - Cute and Girly


Thanks for looking x

4 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Bev, gorgeous card and super sweet image, love those yummy papers too:)

Thank you for joining us at MMCS

Sue
xx

Val said...

Just gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at MAWTT.
Hugs
Valxx

Kitty said...

This is so pretty, love how you have coloured her!

Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenges & MAWTT and hope to see you again!

Kitty xx

Faye said...

Oh this is a lovely pretty card. Thanks for playing at MMCS this week. x