Saturday, September 03, 2011

Crafty Calendar Challenge - Let sleeping bears lie !!

It's the first Saturday in September, so it's time for a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar Challenge.

As it's September and some animals will soon start to think about hibernation our theme for this months challenge is "Let Sleeping Bears Lie", so it's time to get those cute bear images out (they don't have to be asleep!).

For my card I have used a digi image called "Mushroom Bear" by our sponsor for this challenge Crafty Sentiments Design.  The DP's are from the Sugar & Spice paper pack by Dovecraft.

I decided to attempt a new technique for this card, something I'd never tried before so I printed the image onto Kraft card and coloured with Dewant coloursoft and Koh-i-noor pencils, will definitely try this again.



We are sponsored for this challenge by Crafty Sentiments Design who is offering four digi images of the winners choice.

We have a DT call at the moment so pop over to Crafty Calender for further details and also to check out all of the other gorgeous DT cards

Now must dash, have go to get ready for work and after work I'm going in search of jam jars (I've been given a load of greengages, so I'm thinking of having a first attempt at jam making, wish me luck!!).

Thanks for looking x

1 comment:

cheryl said...

oh this is one stunning card the layout and detail is just gorgeous hugs cherylxxxx