Wednesday, August 31, 2011

LOTV Back to School Challenge Card

Just a quick post to show the Back To School card that I've made.  I did manage to get a couple of DT cards done as well so I'm quite pleased with how I got on today.

Back to school cards aren't something I normally do but I've had this stamp for ages and it was crying out to be used.

I've used the LOTV image "Back to School Girl" and she's been coloured with copics.  The layout is based on a sketch over at The Pixie Cottage.  The DP's are from the MME paper pack, "Lime Twist - Fly A Kite".


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

The Pixie Cottage - Sketch/Back to School
Totally Papercrafts - Back to School
Stamp Something - Back to School
Allsorts Challenge - Back to School
Scrapbook Sisters - Anything Goes



Thanks for looking x

5 comments:

Fleur said...

Wow I love this, your colouring is gorgeous & a fab layout.
Thank you so much for entering my “back to school” challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Davi said...

Thi is the sweetest card...that image is beyond darling and such pretty dps with it! So glad you joined us at The Pixie cottage this week ;)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Beverley :-) I love this image and the papers are perfect ! I love this papers pack :-)

thanks for joining us on the TPC :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Sadilla said...

this is totally cute dear.... I like so much the images,and the paper!!!
thanks for playing along at THE PIXIE COTTAGE
hugs
Sadia

karen said...

This is a lovely card. Thank you for joining us in the Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge. Hugs xxx