Saturday, October 06, 2012

Crafty Calendar Challenge - All Things spooky

 
It's the first Saturday of the month so that means there's a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
 
I'm a little bit later posting than normal but I've only just got in from work.  This will be the third full weekend I've gone in to work.   It's playing havoc with my crafting time.....I need a day off soon....
 
The theme for this month is "ALL THINGS SPOOKY" so it can be anything Halloween related with the optional extra of "recycle something".   My card for this challenge  has my biggest nightmare on...SPIDERS !
 
 
For my card I have used:
 
Witchy from Squiggle Stamps  coloured with copics
(Squiggle Stamps are sadly closing at the end of October and currently have 50% off all images)
The papers a combination of magazine giveaways.
The glittery spiders are from a pack that I picked up from Asda.
 
My recycle something is my happy halloween badge in the corner.  It was on a card that I received last year (hope that counts).
 

 
Unfortunately we don't have a sponsor for this challenge because Digi Doodle Shop has closed it doors so the prize for this month is.....we are offering the winner a Guest Designer spot on the next challenge.
 
Pop over to Crafty Calendar to join us in this months challenge and to check out the gorgeous DT creations.
 
Thanks for stopping by x

2 comments:

Kim. said...

Great card, love this image which is beautifully coloured. I think your badge is perfectly recycled.
Kim xXx

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card Bev. Love the image, papers, layout and all the fab details.
Hugs
Caz x