Saturday, June 01, 2013

Crafty Calendar challenge card - Things with Wings

Good afternoon everyone, it's the first Saturday of the month so we have a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar.  Can you believe it's June already, nearly half the year has flown by so quickly.

Our challenge for this month is "Things with Wings" and for my project I decided on a bird themed card.

For my card I have used :
Woodware clear stamp set "Patch an Owl" coloured with copics.
DP's are from the the Dovecraft Garden Party paper pack.



We are sponsored for this challenge by:



Pop over to Crafty Calendar and join us in this months challenge and to check out the gorgeous DT creations

Thanks for stopping by

Bev x

4 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Such a pretty card, love the colours you've chosen for the sweet image and fab layout. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

Unknown said...

Aaww, your owl looks adorable Bev! Such pretty colours and the papers are a perfect match! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, take care, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Claire Dale said...

I love that owl Bev!! The papers are lovely - very vintagey!!
Claire xx

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so pretty and cheerful. Love the mix of design papers.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}