Saturday, July 06, 2013

Crafty Calendar July Challenge - Sun, Sand & Sea Colour Challenge

It's the first Saturday of the month which means we have a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar.

This month we have been inspired by the thought of sunshine and summer holidays so we have a colour theme for you  of "Sun, Sand & Sea" based on the colour palette below.

For my card I have used:
Hannah Lynn digi image "Natasha" coloured with copics.
The DP's are from the Forever Friends Kraft Notes paper pack


I've tried to stick to the colour palette as much as I could.....only a slight deviation....




We are sponsored for this challenge by Hannah Lynn Art


Pop over to Crafty Calendar and join us for this months challenge and check out the gorgeous DT creations.

Now off to enjoy the sunshine.......

Thanks for stopping by

Bev x

2 comments:

Kim. said...

Ooh Bev you did a fabulous job with those colours and image.
Kim xXx

Desire Fourie said...

Just so beautiful, with awesome colouring. Love the scalloped edge around the image.
{I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}