Saturday, August 03, 2013

Crafty Calendar Challenge Card- Anything Goes

Hi everyone.  It's the first Saturday in the month so it's time for a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar.

I hope everyone has had a good day....I,ve been working on a card today.  It's a commission for a 60th birthday and I just couldn't get it to look how I envisaged it in my head, it took me ages to decide on embellishments, papers, and then the layout.....and I had the same problems with the card I'm posting now for the Crafty Calendar Challenge.

The theme for this month is ANYTHING GOES.

For my card I have used:
Loveable Avie by Pretty Little Stamps coloured with copics.
The DP's are from a Laura Ashley paper pack



We are sponsored this month by:


Pop over to Crafty Calendar and join us in this months challenge and check out the gorgeous DT creations.

Thanks for stopping by.

Bev x

No comments: