Saturday, September 07, 2013

Crafty Calendar Challenge - We're going on a bear hunt......

Hello everyone,  September is upon us so that means we have a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
I can't believe it's September already, the mornings and nights have started drawing in and there is a definite chill in the air today, I think summer is over....

This month over at Crafty Calendar "We're going on a bear hunt!!" so we will have loads of cute bear projects on display...

For my card I have used:
Party Paws Bamboo Stamp Set by Crafter's Companion coloured with copics

\

I was inspired for this card by the news that Edinburgh Zoo may have the pitter, patter of tiny panda feet any time now...


Our sponsor this month is


Pop over to Crafty Calendar and join us in this months challenge and check out all the gorgeous DT creations.

Now off to watch Strictly....

Thanks for stopping by

Bev x

No comments: