Saturday, December 07, 2013

Crafty Calendar Challenge - Cold and Frosty Christmas Card

Hello to all.  It's the first Saturday in December so we have a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar.  Hope everyone's Christmas preparations are well under away.  Luckily I break up from work for Christmas this coming Friday so I should have plenty of time to get all my jobs done.

Our theme for this month is another winter theme so we want to see
"Cold & Frosty" projects.

For my card I have used one of my old Magnolia images.  I felt it has a cold wintery feel to it.
Image - Magnolia Silent Night Tilda coloured with copics.




We are sponsored for this challenge by:



I know everyone is so busy this time of year but if you get chance pop over to Crafty Calendar and join us for this months challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.

Bev x

2 comments:

Jo said...

Gorgeous.....one of my favourite Christmas images & love the papers you chose!
hugs Jo x

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

So beautiful. Love your colouring. xx Kathryne