Saturday, June 06, 2015

Crafty Calendar Challenge - Aurora Wings Fancy Fold Card

Good morning to all.   I think summer has finally arrived.  The weather is warmer, the sun is shining and unfortunately I'm at work all this weekend unable to enjoy it,,,,well until 1pm each day so I may get a few hours of sunshine in the afternoon.

It's the first Saturday in June so it's time for a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar.

For this month the theme is
"FANCY FOLDS"
so for me it's time to ditch the standard square card.

For my card I have made a Z fold card (I think that's what it's called, please comment and put me right if I'm mistaken).
I have used Strawberry Sprite by Aurora Wings and I've coloured the image with Koh-i-noor & Coloursoft Pencils.
The DP's are freebies from a magazine.


With June being the month of Wimbledon and strawberries and cream I thought this image was perfect for this months challenge.



We are sponsored this month by 


Pop over to Crafty Calendar to share your fancy fold creations in this months challenge and check out the gorgeous DT creations.

Hugs

Bev x

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hi Bev really stunning card I love it...can you please sort the link up out for me I've tried and tried for almost two hours and I can't get it to work I need helppppppppp LOL