Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Crafty Calendar May Challenge Mid Month Card - Things With Wings

Good morning everyone, I hope you are all having a good day.

Just a quick post with a reminder card for our challenge over at Crafty Calendar
The theme this month is
'THINGS WITH WINGS'
and you have until the 28th May to enter this months challenge.

For my card I have used:
Butterfly on a Toadstool digital stamp from Angie's Digital Stamps that I have embossed on watercolour card using a Ranger Emboss It pen and white embossing powder and have then coloured using Spectrum Aqua Pens.
I used blue & green watercolour paints for the background, I applied the colour then sponged it to get a softer mottled finish.
The greeting was stamped with versamark ink and embossed with white embossing powder (as you can tell white embossing powder is my favourite thing at the moment).
Mounted onto red and then blue card with 3 card candy in the corners and pearl dots added onto the image using Viva Decor Perlen-Pen


Still need to practise more with my watercolours....


We are have two sponsors for this months challenge so two prizes are up for grabs:

who is offering some digis to one winner

and

who is offering £10 to send in their store to the other winner.

Pop over to Crafty Calendar to share your 'Things with Wings' creations, don't forget you only have until the 28th May to enter this months challenge.

See you soon.

xx

No comments: