Saturday, March 04, 2017

Crafty Calendar Chalenge - Mums Day/Special Female card

Good afternoon everyone.  Have just got back from a mornings walk around Cannock Chase so just having five minutes to put my feet up. 

It's the first Saturday in the month so we have a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar.  Here in the UK Mothers Day is always in March so the theme for this month is:
MUMS DAY or SPECIAL FEMALE.

For my card I have used:
Cute Panda with Flowers from DigiStamp Boutique coloured with copics.
The greeting is DigiStamp Boutique Love You Mum from the Mothers Day Set.
The green DP is just plain green card that I have stamped with My Favorite Things Fine Check background stamp.
The blue DP is from the Personal Impressions Sweet Dixie Inspirations 1 paper pack.
The enamel dots were made using Dovecraft 3D Enamel Effects.



We are sponsored for this challenge by

http://www.wildorchidcrafts.com/index.php?main_page=index

Pop over to Crafty Calendar and share with us your Mums Day / Special Female creations and check out the gorgeous DT cards.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you soon.

No comments: