Saturday, July 01, 2017

Crafty Calendar July Challenge - Anything Goes

Good afternoon all.  A little bit later than normal with my post.  I've just got back from the Stitching, Sewing & Hobbycrafts show at the NEC.  I'm glad that I had received free tickets from ICHF and didn't have to pay to get in or I might have been disappointed.....I still managed to get a few goodies to add to my stash.

Today is the first Saturday in July so we have a new challenge for you over at Crafty Calendar and out theme this month is
"ANYTHING GOES".
All creations welcome...

For my card I have used
Little Bear Ducky digital stamp from Stamping Studio coloured with Copics.  These have been fussy cut and added in between some waves that I cut using my Cricut.
The DP is a digital paper from Pink Petticoat (now known as The Lovely Studio)



We are sponsored for this challenge by:



 Stamping Studio is proud to sponsor this challenge! The prize is one image from each artist. Join them at their Facebook group Stamping Studio for freebies and specials. 

and

https://bugaboostamps.com/


Pop over to Crafty Calendar and share your creations with us for this months Anything Goes challenge and while you're there check out the gorgeous DT cards.  If you pop back to Crafty Calendar on the 15th July there will be a new batch of DT cards using images from our sponsor Bugaboo Stamps.

Now off to get dinner prepared before I settle down to watch the last episode in this series of Doctor Who....so sad....

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you soon

Bev x

1 comment:

Doris Klein said...

OMG... this is just super cute!!! I love teddies and your creation is really sweet. I would be very glad if you show it on my challenge blog...

Hugs
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#7 – Cool Wet – a small cool/refreshment due?)
*DT* Die Sketchtanten