Saturday, September 02, 2017

Crafty Calendar September Challenge - Children/Baby themed cards

Good afternoon.   I've been at work so I'm a little late posting today.
Can you believe it's September already....it's the first Saturday so we have a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar.

Our theme for this month is
Children / Babies
so my item for this challenge is a starting school card for my little four year old niece who starts reception class at school in a couple of days time (its already in the post on the way to her).


For my card I have used:

Lili of the Valley Back to School Girl coloured with copics.
Blackboard frame is cut using My Favorite Things Blueprint 17.
The blackboard and DP are from Lori Whitlock digital files at  Snap Click Supply Co.


We are sponsored for this challenge by:

https://www.wildorchidcrafts.com/


Pop over to Crafty Calendar and share your children themed creations in this months challenge and check out the gorgeous DT creations.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you soon.

No comments: