Thursday, March 08, 2018

My Favorite Things Flamazing Birthday Card


Good morning all.   I hope you are having a fabulous day, I now have heating because my boiler is working again,  we are waiting for a engineer to fit a replacement part for it but its working for now....

Just a quick make to share with you today.  I love flamingos so when I  saw this stamp set over at My Favorite Things I had to have it.  

When I was making this card I looked around my craft room at the flamingo lamp, pencils, ruler, clipboard, pencil pots, pens, notepads and realised maybe I have a slight flamingo obsession.....


For this card I have used:

Flamazing stamp set from My Favorite Things stamped using MFT Hybrid ink
The background is Flamingo Print Cling Background Stamp by The Ton Stamps stamped with versamark ink onto pink card.



Thanks for taking the time to stop by and I'll see you very soon x

1 comment:

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Bev. Love all the pink and the stamped background is perfect to frame your lovely flamingos. xx