Saturday, March 17, 2018

DigiStamp Boutique Easter Egg Bunny Easter Card

Good morning all.  I don't know what the weather is like where you are but here in the West Midlands it has been snowing!!!  

My card today is another Easter card, so although it still feels like winter I know spring is around the corner.

For todays card I have used:

Easter Egg Bunny from DigiStamp Boutique coloured with Faber Castell Polychromos
The eggs have all been covered with clear Wink of Stella so are nice and sparkly (although you can't tell on the photos)
The pink gingham paper is from Tiny Checks Brights paper pack from My Favorite Things.
The Hoppy Easter sentiment  stamped with versamark and embossed in white is from
the Simon Says Stamp Easter Greetings stamp set SSS101731
The paper flower border is from a paper frills pack by Doodlebug Design.
Have then just added pearls for the flower centres and a couple of sequins.


Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and I'll see you soon x

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my word, this is the most delightful Easter card. Beautiful colours and a fabulous modern design...love it xx

Unknown said...

So lovely Easter card!