Saturday, February 02, 2019

Crafty Calendar February Challenge with Desmond the Dodo from Dr Digi

Good afternoon to all, I have just got back from work so before I do any thing else it's time to post my DT card for this months challenge over at Crafty Calendar.

Our challenge for this month is
ADD TEXTURE AND RIBBON


For my card I have used:
Desmond the Dodo from Dr Digi coloured with copics which I then cut with my Scan'n'cut.
The tartan DP is from the Craftwork Cards Contemporary Tartan Patterned Paper Pad.
The kraft card has been run through my cut'n'boss in an embossing folder and then slightly sanded to give texture.
The sentiment I created on my computer and added a little bit of ribbon and a few pearls.



We are sponsored for this challenge by



Pop over to Crafty Calendar and share your projects that have texture and ribbon in this months challenge and check out the gorgeous DT creations using other images from our sponsor Dr Digi.

Thanks taking the time to visit my blog x

3 comments:

Liz said...

Super card, Bev. I love the cute image and the tartan patterned paper. Great way to use the kraft card too. The sentiment is brilliant! xx

meg said...

love the sentiment and image together, great card

Katrina Bufton said...

Fabulous card. Great colouring on your dodo and I love the sentiment.
Katrina x