Saturday, October 05, 2019

Crafty Calendar October Challenge - Halloween/Autumn colours

Good afternoon.  I hope you are having a good day.  Can you believe it's October, I don't know where this year has gone.  The weather has started to turn a bit colder, so much so  a couple of nights ago so my heating had to go on......

It's the first Saturday in the month so we have a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar and the theme for this month is:
HALLOWEEN OR AUTUMN COLOURS.



For my card I have used:

Skull Guy from Lemon Shortbread coloured with copics.
Tombstones are from the My Favorite Things Grave Situation stamp set.
The sentiment is from the My Favorite Things Spooky Sentiments stamp set
The background is created using Ken Oliver Galaxy Color Bursts  - Night Sky, Deep Space, Terrestrial, Jupiter, Solar Flare and a splatting of Platinum liquid metal.



We are sponsored for this challenge by:


Pop over to Crafty Calendar and join us in this months Halloween/Autumn challenge and while you are there check out the gorgeous DT creations.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog x

2 comments:

Liz said...

Great card, Bev. I love the spooky scene you've created. xx

Beebeebabs said...

Spooky - great card thanks for sharing!!!