Saturday, July 04, 2020

Crafty Calendar July Challenge - Add a Ribbon

Good afternoon.  Hope you are keeping safe and well.  A few lockdown restrictions have been lifted today so a happy 4th of July to you all.
 Lots of places can reopen, cinemas, bars, restaurants, museums, etc, if you feel brave enough and can safely keep socially distanced.  Hairdressers can also reopen today so everyone's lockdown hairdos will soon start to be history 

It's the first Saturday in the month and we have a new challenge for you
over at Crafty Calendar.  The theme this month is
'ADD A RIBBON'



Today being the 4th of July although I don't celebrate it,  I have a card for those among you who do commemorate American Independence Day, it also gave me an excuse to colour a digital image I have had for ages and not used.

I have used Wryn the Patriot from Tiddlyinks coloured with copics.
The background is stencilled stars and I added some blue spotty and also red and white ribbons.



We are sponsored for this challenge by



Pop over to Crafty Calendar and share your projects with ribbons in this months challenge, and while you are there check out the gorgeous DT creations.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog x

#staysafe

1 comment:

Liz said...

Brilliant card Bev, perfect for those celebration the 4th July. xx