Saturday, September 04, 2021

Crafty Calendar September Challenge - Sheepski Sno'worries Christmas Card

Good morning. I hope you are keeping safe and well.  I'm looking looking forward to a week off work and am heading off to East Yorkshire in a while for a little holiday.

Just enough time though to get this blog post done.

It is the first Saturday in the month so we have a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar.

For.my DT card........I know it's only September but it's a Christmas card......


For my card I have used:

Sno'Worries digital stamp from Sheepski Designs.  He has a paper pieced hat,  has been coloured with copics and different shades of blue FC Polychromos pencils for the sky.
The snow effect was created by flicking Picket Fence Distress Spray Stain across the image.
The DP is from the Echo Pack Lumberjack Christmas paper range

We are sponsored for this challenge by:.






Pop over to Crafty Calendar and share your projects in this months Anything Goes challenge and also check out the gorgeous projects from the DT using other images from this months sponsor Sheepski Designs.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.

See you soon x

2 comments:

SarahR said...

Hi Bev, your card is perfect Christmas card and love the gnome, he's so cute! Perfect patterned paper and embellies.

Hope you have a good holiday.

Sarah

Liz said...

Wonderful Christmas card, Bev. I love how you've paper pieced the cute little gnome's hat. xx