Sunday, May 08, 2022

Crafty Calendar May Challenge - Sheepski Designs Floral Heart Birthday Card

Good afternoon.   I have just got back from a weeks holiday in Dorset so my post is a little later than planned.  Lots of delays on the motorway added time to the journey.

We have a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar and the theme this week is 
'ANYTHING GOES'


For my card I have used:
Floral Heart digital stamp from Sheepski Designs printed in pink on pink paper and then coloured with a combination of copics and polychromos pencils.
I cut a heart from the centre of the image and then layered another three hearts from white card behind it to raise it up.
Added a stamped and embossed sentiment on the heart and a die cut birthday sentiment (3 layers of white card glued together to give it some dimension)


We are sponsored for this challenge by:


Please pop over to Crafty Calendar and join us in this months 'Anything Goes' challenge and check out the gorgeous DT creations using other images from this months sponsor.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. See you soon x

No comments: