Saturday, August 06, 2022

Crafty Calendar August Challenge using Rebel Hero from Paper Nest Dolls

Good afternoon, I hope you are keeping safe and well.   Currently here in Birmingham we are hosting the 2022 Commonwealth Games and I was lucky enough to get tickets to some of the events so I have been busy travelling around the region to watch hockey, cricket and swimming.

Today is the first Saturday in August so we have a new challenge over at
Crafty Calendar and the theme this month is
Anything Goes.


For my card I have used:
Rebel Hero from Paper Nest Dolls coloured with copics.  I then printed the image again on Frisket masking film and masked off the image so that I could do a distress oxide blended background.

I am a bit or a geek (well maybe a lot of a geek) and I love sci fi and especially Star Wars.  Those of you who aren't as geeky as me you might wonder why there are two suns in the sky.  I have blended my background to give the appearance that my rebel hero is on the Star Wars planet of Tatooine.  It is a sandy desolate planet that orbits a pair of stars...so it has two suns, I told you  I was geeky...


The sentiment was printed using a Star Wars font.

We are sponsored for this challenge by:


Pop over to Crafty Calendar and share your creations in this months
ANYTHING GOES challenge and also check out the gorgeous DT creations using other images from this months sponsor Paper Nest Dolls.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.

See you soon x

1 comment:

Sue said...

Fabulous card Bev as always! hugs Sue x