Saturday, December 03, 2022

Crafty Calendar December Challenge - Lawn Fawn Ready Set Snow Christmas Card

Good afternoon and I hope you are well today.  I've just got back from a day trip to Donna Nook in Lincolnshire, our annual trip to see the seals and their new pups so I'm a bit late posting today.

It's the first Saturday in December and over at Crafty Calendar we have our final monthly challenge for this year.  And the theme is 'ANYTHING GOES'.

I decided on a shaker card for this month and have used non-traditional colours.


For my card I have used:
Lawn Fawn stamp set 'Ready Set, Snow' coloured with copics.
The snow globe shaker was cut with my Cricut and then coloured with copics.  I cut eight layers of the snow globe and glued them all together to create the shaker so I didn't need to use any 3d foam.
I stamped snowflakes on the pink background using the MFT 'Snowflake Flurry' stamp set.
The pink candy cane stripe frame is an old digital paper from 'Pink Petticoat/The Lovely Studio' called Raspberry Coulis Candy Cane Stripe which I printed and then cut a frame on my Cricut. 


We are sponsored for this challenge by:

Please pop over to Crafty Calendar and share your creations in this month's challenge and also check out the gorgeous creations from the DT.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.  See you soon x

No comments: